Manager | Full Time, Hourly
Job Application | The Bean Coffee Co.
Are you someone with previous barista experience– and a desire to provide exceptional customer service? Are you reliable and possess a positive can-do attitude? Do you enjoy the art of crafting a variety of drinks in a coffee shop environment? Does the idea of opening a brand new coffee shop in southern Johnson County sound like a challenge you’re ready to take on? If so, The Bean Coffee Company is looking for you! We are now searching for a Full-Time hourly manager to join our team.
Responsibilities/Description of an hourly manager includes (but are not limited to):
- Assist in the hiring and training of employees
- Acting as a leader and role model and provide coaching and encouragement to team members
- Generates a friendly atmosphere by encouraging employees to greet and speak to customers; providing prompt, courteous, and efficient service to customers and sets a good example.
- Provide 100% Customer satisfaction. Responsible for taking and making food and drink orders as well as providing assistance to our guests as needed
- Reliable and shows up to each shift on time
- Ability to work a variety of shifts (open at 6:00AM and close at 8:00PM). Morning availability as well as weekend availability is a requirement.
- Manage customer transactions with a Point of Sale system
- Quick-thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Ability to work 35-45 hour work weeks
- Must be physically able to exert up to 100 pounds of force (shared team lifting) occasionally; exert up to 50 pounds of force frequently; and exert up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Help unloads trucks, checks in delivered merchandise and places product in appropriate storage area.
Rate of Pay:
*$8.50 – $9.50/hr + tips
*50% off most food items
*Fun work environment
*Opportunity to be the face of a brand new coffee shop